Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My 1st weekly OB appointment

I had my first weekly Ob appointment on July 24th. As usual, the nurse took my BP, weight and urine sample, all of which were good. My BP was actually up this time at 68/80. She took me to the exam room to wait for the doctor. When the doctor came in, we listened to Bean's hearbeat which was strong! No u/s this time as the tech was out sick. That was kind of a bummer :( The doctor asked me if I had and complaints, questions or concerns and I told her about the nagging pain I have been feeling in my right side. She decided that since she can't do an internal exam to check my cervix as I still have my cerclage in place, that she was going to hook me up to the monitor to see if they were contractions or not. I was hooked up to the monitor for 20 minutes and contractions were ruled out; I just have an irritable uterus. Bean's heartbeat was strong on the monitor and he was kicking and moving alot! Everything turned out good and we are still on schedule for August 13th. My next appointment is on Friday, July 31st. As always, thanks for checking in and God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment